Morocco’s Atlas Mountains has three distinct ranges, which are the High Atlas, the Middle Atlas, and the Anti-Atlas. These ranges provide a great hiking experience for adventure lovers of all skill levels. Jbel Toubkal is the highest mountain in the country, which is situated in the High Atlas Mountains in the Imlil region and can be easily reached from Marrakesh. The giant mountain ranges charm several outdoor lovers all through the year. In this day trip, you will get the opportunity to have a view of the High Atlas Mountains, discover the Berber village Asni, and appreciate the captivating sights and sceneries that you pass through. You will also get an opportunity to have a mule ride from Imlil village to the neighboring villages where you will be welcomed at a local Berber house with a mint tea and tasty Berber meal.
Imlil Day TripBook Now
- Sceneries of the High Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy a meal at a Berber house
- Travel around Berber villages and get to know the lifestyle of people
- Appreciate the serene backdrop
- Once in a lifetime experience of riding a mule