Moroccan hammam is an extremely popular and extraordinary experience for individuals who have never been to Morocco nor had the chance to have a conventional hammam. Many people recommend having a hammam, when in Morocco. The Hammam is an open stream shower with three huge rooms. They range from very hot to less hot. Hammam combined with a massage is sure to relax you and make you feel good about yourself. You should never miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Things you will bring along you when experiencing a hammam:
- A soap made of olive oil
- An extra set of clothing
- Your regular soap and shampoo
- An Exfoliator mitt
- Waterproof shoes like plastic flip flops
- Water bucket and a small mug
- Robe or towel
- Small mat, which can be folded
- Personal products that you use after a bath
- Face wash, razor, and other toiletries
You should leave all your shame and shyness before going to experience the hammam. The experience will cleanse you and help you relax.